12.05.2012

Irreplaceable


Quotables from Trista's latest interview: 

"There are those days that I wake up, and I'm like really? We're still...we're still doing this"

Yes--really, you're still doing this, and one would think you would be vowing to do it until your missing daughter made her way home.   

"I still don't know where Ayla is, or what's going on, and then I see Raymond's face and that smile. Raymond, he does...enough for the both of them."

Hold on. Raymond does enough for the both of them? Ayla is her own person, a special little girl and she's missing. No one should be able to fill the void she left in her mother's heart and life; not a drug, not a man, not another child, nothing. Again, it seems like Trista is ready to just move on. I understand that Raymond needs a mommy, but still.
"...I've lost Ayla from it [drug use], and it sucks." As horrible as losing Ayla was, Reynolds said she’s thankful for a lot. A year ago, even before her daughter’s disappearance, Reynolds faced losing both of her children...Raymond, now the same age as Ayla was when she vanished, is a daily reminder of how close addiction to drugs and alcohol came to taking everything.
If Justin is responsible for whatever happened to Ayla, I don't understand why Trista attributes the incident to her own drug use. Yes. she contributed to the situation, but Ayla visited Justin and something could have happened to her during one of those visits. Let's not forget that Trista has already said Ayla came back from every visit with something wrong. This, to me, is a giant leap on Trista's part...if she really had nothing to do with Ayla disappearing. Also, getting a flat tire on the way to work sucks. Starting your period before a romantic getaway sucks. Missing your kid's soccer game because you're on call and get a call to come in sucks. Your daughter going missing, partially due to your own action or inaction, doesn't just "suck".
"I couldn't imagine losing both of my kids for my stupidity, and that's what it was. It was stupidity." Reynolds said she partially blames herself for everything that has happened, but is grateful it’s not worse.
So, she lost one kid and the rest is a wash? At least she's doing better now in her new apartment! Ayla paid the price for Trista's stupidity---according to Trista---and that sucks, but at least she didn't lose both kids to DHHS. As a parent, I would rather lose all of my little people to DHHS than to have one of them go missing under unknown circumstances. But, I'm not Trista...so I digress.




There is just something about Trista Reynolds that rubs me the wrong way. She keeps saying she "lost" Ayla, but from the lack of emotion and choice of words, you would think she lost SOMETHING, not SOMEONE. She seriously speaks about her children in a manner that I find offensive.
I lost one pair of sunglasses, but the other pair does enough for both of them. 
I lost one eyeliner, but my other one does enough for both of them. 
I lost one phone, but the other one does enough for both of them. 
Children are not possessions or accessories, and Trista speaks about Ayla as though she is a possession and not a person. Even as far back as when Trista said she didn't have to "share" Ayla with anyone.
These are my cookies, I don't have to share. 
This is my laptop, I don't have to share. 
Those are my socks, I don't have to share.
Somehow, saying "this is my child, I don't have to share", seems very inappropriate. Saying "I lost one child, but the other one does enough for both of them" is inappropriate as well.

True story: I know someone who gave birth to twins, but one of them died during childbirth. The fact that one of her twins survived was not consolation that the other did not. I actually saw her argue with someone about the issue. In her view, saying "at least you still have one of them" minimizes the existence of the one who went to heaven. Trista seems to be saying "I lost Ayla, but at least I still have Raymond." I don't understand that line of thinking; I find it to be callous and insensitive.




 Another little gem that stood out to me in the article:
Investigators have periodically performed searches of bridges and waterways around Waterville, but said those efforts have turned up nothing related to the case.  
If you'll recall, Trista and company have said that investigators found something related to Ayla during a particular search (waterway, dam, river?). MSP have never released what was found, to either the Reynolds or the public. I believe the family was waiting to be shown photos. From this article, I think it's safe to say that nothing was found. Once again, the Reynolds' family has misled or misinformed the masses.



Conclusion....

“When I look at him [Raymond] I think, ‘what will I tell him?’” she said. “I haven’t been able to put it into words yet. I don’t want to tell him something and have him start to blame me.”

Tell him the TRUTH, Trista.

Where is Ayla?

**NOTE** All of the above is my opinion, and I realize that two people can read the same article or watch the same video and come to very different conclusions. It's okay to disagree with me...I can't force you to be right. ;)

113 comments:

  1. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a heartless cold hearted bitch and hope you don't have any children of your own. I can't imagine speaking of someone this way when they are going through what they are going through. You are something else. Your poor family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really seem to know me based on your interpretation of things I write on the internet, said nobody ever.

      Delete
  3. The only one(s) responsible for Ayla and what happened to her are the people who were supposed to be being responsible for her. . . . they failed at that. . . that is who you should be pointing fingers at, no one else. Everyone makes mistakes, Trista was not responsible for Ayla's demise it was her father and his family! You can keep saying shit about Trista, but the majority out there know that Justin is responsible! You ought to stop the lies like you claim to do. Your a waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can, and I will, keep saying "shit about Trista." Let me remind you---there have been no suspects named, and nobody has been ruled out.

      Delete
    2. Trista was an alcoholic, a drug addict, and a whore, and most likely still is. She did not work or go to school. She was unable to provide a home for her children. I'd say there's lots to talk about.

      Delete
    3. yea, anon above me...there's lots to talk about. Some people just want to ignore those things, or blame Justin. Trista was a drug addict because Justin verbally abused her. Trista was homeless because Justin moved back in with his mom. Trista was unable to provide for her children because Justin didn't pay child support during the 7 months he was lied to about Ayla existing.

      None of it makes sense to reasonable, well-adjusted people.

      Delete
  4. Do you honestly believe what you post here, or is this blog just your ego speaking. Do you honestly believe Justin & family had nothing to do with this? Answer honestly if you can. Are you related to them. I can't believe you think Trista had anything to do with Ayla's demise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ego is in check.

      I believe what I post; I cannot see Justin and about 5-6 other people committing and then hiding this crime. People do get away with murder, but the more people involved, the more likely someone is to break or talk or slip up.

      I do not believe the paternal family is involved at all. I don't ever use the term "demise" pertaining to Ayla, because I think she is alive and well at an unknown location.

      I think there are many things about Trista that none of us know, so I'm not sure why her involvement is outside the realm of possibility for so many. If anyone had motive to hide Ayla, in my opinion, it was Trista.

      I'm not related to anyone involved in the case. I'm on the outside looking in, just like everyone else.

      Delete
    2. I think you are related to Justin because you sound as heartless as he is. . . as he goes on with his life after "losing" his daughter. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SPEAK UP?

      Delete
    3. I actually know Obscure and she is a drug addict. She has been in and out of rehab and that is why she was missing for so long recently. She was in rehab. So when she judges someone else for a mistake that she herself has made she has issues. She has no right to judge. She is addicted to prescription drugs.

      Delete
    4. I agree Obscure that there is not a snowball's chance in hell that at least 6 people are in on the supposed "demise" of Ayla and not one of them has so much as whispered about this to anyone...come on people think about any time you have ever told someone "don't tell anyone but..." and what exactly did that someone do....turn around and tell someone else.

      I think Trista MAY be involved, but then again Justin MAY be involved or even Jeff MAY be involved...who knows it could be anyone as nobody has been eliminated by LE. I think when this all comes down it will be shocking.

      oaklandrez

      Delete
    5. Lmfao I've been in rehab...I'm a lawyer...I'm so many different things. I love it!

      Delete
    6. Anyone who honestly believes that Justin and a handful of other people planned Ayla's death is sick in the head and retarded.

      Delete
    7. Has Trista not gone on with her life?

      Delete
    8. @Anonymous 3:20

      How do you see Justin "going on with his life"? Have you heard him say he's coping now? He is just wishing for closure? Does he excuse lack of emotion by saying he just needs to be strong for the rest of his family?

      Delete
    9. Know one knows what he is doing, my idea is that he is probably out making new babies and using this tragedy as a pick up line. That seems to be the way this lowlife POS works. What woman would even go near him with a ten foot pole after what he has done? Is Courtney pregnant yet?

      Delete
    10. Oh and Justina has proven to be such a strong character????? Give me a break. This never would have happened in a real man's life. Justina is a POS plain and simple.

      Delete
    11. Anon, I cannot take you seriously when you refer to Justin as "Justina." The effect of that is rather blunt, we all know Justin is a male---his sperm created Ayla, the child you pretend to care so much about.

      According to your logic, Trista is the one behaving as a "man" should. Perhaps it would be smart of me to start referring to her as Tristan.

      Lamesauce!

      Delete
    12. Obscure, I'm sure you will correct this if I am remembering incorrectly, but very early on when you started this blog, didn't you say you thought Justin was most likely responsible? If that is correct, what changed since then that makes you say none of the paternal family is responsible?

      As far as believing that Ayla is alive- most would like to but how do you reconcile that opinion with the police taking a public stance that she's likely dead? Sure they could be mistaken. But if they weren't convinced, based on some sort of strong evidence, do you really think they'd have gone public with that? They could have just kept their opinion to themselves, after all.

      Delete
    13. Obscure its hard for me to take you seriously when you do nothing and I mean nothing but bash Trista on this blog. You are doing nothing to try and help, your just here to hurt Trista. You cannot hurt Trista any more than she is hurting. The pain of losing your child has got to be the worst. . .so keep talking trash and making up shit. I see Trista to be a very strong woman who handles herself in the best way she can under the circumstances. Think of how you would feel if you were in her shoes. . we all know Justin knows what happened to that innocent child. . you know this is the truth so why not start posting logical shit instead of sounding like a jealous ass. Justin isn't worth it really. He already has a gf Get a life

      Delete
    14. What? said.

      " But if they weren't convinced, based on some sort of strong evidence, do you really think they'd have gone public with that? They could have just kept their opinion to themselves, after all."

      Not Obscure, but my thoughts are...
      I honestly feel that MSP made that statement as a tactic to further & aid their investigation. Yes, it's a very strong statement to make. One I'm sure they weighed and considered thoroughly.
      I think perhaps they made that statement because they don't have STRONG evidence.


      Delete
    15. "I honestly feel that MSP made that statement as a tactic to further & aid their investigation. Yes, it's a very strong statement to make. One I'm sure they weighed and considered thoroughly."
      ________________________

      I wish I could believe it was a police tactic, S. If it was, it was a reckles and costly one IMO. To essentially tell the public there is little hope is pretty disheartening. I'm sure many stopped looking for a living Ayla, and I can't see an upside to that.

      I can understand retracting the reward after 30 days as a police tactic...it certainly puts the squeeze on to elicit productive tips. But to tell a community that Ayla is likely dead is bold shit. Again, JMO.

      Delete
    16. S. if it were about anything but a person being dead, I could probably agree with you. But saying someone is probably dead if you don't think they are when you are a public official is enough to get you kicked out of your job among other things. It would really be a gross dereliction of duty.

      Delete
    17. No it is not. Police officers can lie to suspects, to the public, etc. the Supreme Court has only placed limits on certain interrogation tactics, but not on deception overall. Police lie to the public all the time, whether you realize it or not. One of the biggest lies: there are no suspects or persons if interest at this time.

      Delete
    18. McKee you just explained the logic! Police would say she's dead to get the public to stop looking. To get the person who has her to relax. To make trista think all is settled, everyone moved on, so maybe she will lead them right to Ayla.

      Delete
    19. "To essentially tell the public there is little hope is pretty disheartening. I'm sure many stopped looking for a living Ayla,"

      I agree.

      However when you have a missing toddler, no strong leads, or evidence, (and I don't think they have) you do what you have to do and say what you have to say to whomever. Their duty is to find Ayla, no matter what it takes.

      I think if they had the evidence to prove Ayla was deceased, there would have been an arrest. This statement was made at the end of May, 6 1/2 months ago, and there still hasn't been an arrest. That's *troubling* to me.

      What?,
      I agree with Obscure's thoughts. LE can and does lie in the course of an investigation. If it was my baby, they could say whatever they deemed neccessary.

      Delete
    20. Police can lie and do short of telling a suspect what punishment they will receive for a crime. Hard to believe a person/persons could hold up under some of these intense tactics.

      http://policelink.monster.com/training/articles/1911-lying-to-a-suspect-how-far-can-an-investigator-go

      http://www.uiowa.edu/~030116/158/articles/hoffman2.htm

      http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2842/what-can-the-police-lie-about-while-conducting-an-interrogation

      http://people.howstuffworks.com/police-interrogation.htm

      Delete
    21. They spent so much time and money searching the rivers. Would it be part of a deceiving scheme ? They believe Ayla is likely dead, and yet they haven't told the public why, and haven't made any arrest, so strange...

      Delete
    22. H, S, and Obscure...thanks for the thoughtful feedback.

      Oh, I do know that LE can, will, and probably should lie during the course of an interrogation and/or investigation. The objective is get to the truth...and if that includes lying, so be it.

      My problem is with LE lying to the public and the media. Public taxpayers don't employ LE to lie to them. An LE tactic directed towards potential suspects is one thing, pulling the wool over the eyes of the nation is another.

      I've been searching for a case in which this tactic has been employed...lying to the masses in a press conference with the hopes of flushing out a suspect. I can't find didily-squat. Perchance, do you have one you can you cite?

      I maintain there is a risky downside on lying to the public...namely, distrust between citizens (NOT SUSPECTS) and law enforcement.

      I find myself agreeing with "What?" on this issue. Would LE put their credibility on the line for Ayla? There could be serious consequences. JMO.

      Delete
    23. Here's one example, I'm sure I'll come across more:

      Court testimony that the public was blocked from hearing reveals Bossier City police intentionally gave false suspect descriptions during their investigation of an April triple slaying.

      A Bossier District Court transcript shows Bossier City police Detective Brian Griffith said under oath that investigators asked the public to look for a white or Hispanic killer, even though they had identified 39-year-old Gerald "Copperhead" Needham, a black man, as their suspect.

      Initially, police said the man who killed Bill Norris, Jesse Burk and Harold Arnett was a tall, slender, light-skinned black man wearing large sunglasses and a gray hooded sweatshirt.

      Griffith's reasoning behind the wrong description was "to establish some disinformation." If Needham knew police were looking for him, Griffith said, he might have fled.

      http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20110529/NEWS03/105290331/Transcript-Police-misled-public-about-homicide-suspect

      Delete
    24. Thanks Obscure for citing a case. I'm sure there are more.

      Mckee,
      I understand your thoughts and opinion. I'm sure LE wouldn't want to be seen as lying at a PC. They want and need the public and media's trust. If what I believe is true, I'm sure they weighed their decision heavily...all the pros and cons.
      I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion, just offering my thoughts.
      There were things about the May 31 PC that just seemed..? Not straight forward to me. I'm not sure he speciffically lied, but might classify it as misleading.

      “Based on everything we know, the thousands of hours of investigation, the 1,127 leads that have been received and acted on, we think it is highly unlikely that Ayla Reynolds will be found alive,” McCausland said.
      He didn't say we have evidence that Ayla is *deceased*. We *think* it is *highly unlikely* Ayla will be found alive ?

      "This is a missing person case, until determined otherwise"
      At least 3 times McCausland stated that this was a missing person case.
      "It is premature to speculate about an arrest".

      When ask when LE reached this conclusion, McCauland answered...something close to..We meet Tuesday and determined this, or determined what we were going to say...I'd have to go back and listen to the PC again.
      So if they had evidence to show or prove that Ayla is deceased, why is this still a missing person case, and not a homicide case?
      If they have evidence to prove Ayla is deceased, and want to inform the public, why not name a suspect, or a POI?
      I think MSP had a reason for this PC, and I do believe it was an investigative tactic. To put pressure on someone or to put someone at ease, IDK. Of course I could be very wrong.


      So did McCausland lie about anything?



      "It is premature to speculate about an arrest".

      Delete
    25. the space between12/11/12, 9:50 PM

      S - good points. I think it's been proved that McCausland was, at least, misleading in the pc. He spoke of calling Trista and Justin. When it was asked what they said, he seemed to be searching his memory for how to describe their interactions. According to Jeff, it was "one of Ayla's detectives" that called to inform Trista. How can he give his opinion about a call he didn't make?

      Delete
  5. the space between12/5/12, 3:41 PM

    I agree with your points, obscure.

    If Trista truly has no idea where Ayla is and believes she is deceased - my sense is she reconciled that within herself, she's acquiesced OR she's on sedatives (Ativan for example). To me, she seems too accepting of it... like, well, you live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay you people are ignorant. . . first you are picking (a grieving mother) apart for crying too much on tv now you saying she is acting too calm. . . . nothing would make you idiots happy. In my opinion and the majority of the public's Trista has carried herself in a very impressive manner considering she lost her child. WTFWTFWTF I need to stop coming to this train wreck for sure I can feel my blood pressure rising! JUSTINA WHERE IS TRISTA'S DAUGHTER? YOU KNOW AND NEED TO MAN UP!

      Delete
    2. How can you be SO sure that Justin is not a grieving father?

      You cannot speak for the majority of the public, FYI. You probably do not even know 100 people. There are millions in the world who you have not surveyed.

      Delete
    3. the space between12/7/12, 7:05 PM

      anon - your blood pressure is rising? You know what that is? YOUR problem. I get a headache whenever I read at U4A - my solution, I stopped reading there - it's not their problem I get a headache.

      I am not "you people" - I stated my opinion, observing the differences between how Trista was then and how she is now. Do you see the matter differently or are you just here to attack people who comment? In the beginning, did you think Justin should have been acting on tv like Trista was? Well, Trista's not even acting like that now. Is she the perfect guide to how all parents of missing children should be behaving at any given time?

      Delete
  6. These same statements from Trista stood out to me as well and do seem strange. One child does not replace the other. I am glad ths article also put to rest rumors of the items in the river being related (like U4A treated as fact) and Trista only being treated for alcohol and not drugs. This article, with Trista herself, says drugs and alcohol (again U4A members have stated with an iron fist it was just alcohol). I will commend Trista for getting her shit together and getting her own apartment rather than living in a hotel or with family. While I still don't thnk she is directly responsible for whatver happened to Ayla (though I can't completely rule her out), she needed to get her life together and she is taking some responsibility for the fact that she had a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking At The Facts12/5/12, 5:06 PM

    OT: Rest in peace Sweet Angels
    Rest in Peace Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey Hunters have discovered two bodies believed to Elizabeth Collins (left and top), age 9, and Lyric Cook Morrissey (right and bottom), age 11, who were last seen riding their bikes on July 13, 2012. They were believed to have been kidnapped by an unknown subject(s). The bodies have been transported to the medical examiner for positive identification. The girls' families have been notified. Authorities say they will hold a press conference tomorrow at 4:00 to announce the results of the autopsies. The spokesperson seemed to be sure the bodies are those of Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey when he stated "This is not the outcome we had hoped for."

    ReplyDelete
  8. IsThisCharlieSheen12/5/12, 7:53 PM

    "Yes--really, you're still doing this, and one would think you would be vowing to do it until your missing daughter made her way home." Of the two parents, Trista is the only one actively in the media making a plea for the return of her daughter or information leading to her whereabouts. I get it, but I have to wonder how anyone can so quickly attack that and literally have nothing to say about the absentee father. Maybe he really is smarter than everyone else - if he continues to not speak for his daughter, maybe everyone will forget he was in the picture in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actively in the media? Define 'actively' por favor?

      Yes she has given more interviews... Have any of Trista's interviews led to Ayla? What makes you think that would change if Justin started doing the rounds to bash Trista on TV? Because that's what she does a majority of the time. Bash Justin, lie, whine. Wash, rinse, repeat.

      Delete
    2. One parent may not actively speak often to the public. But the half dozen or so times he has he has advocated for them to look for his live child. The other parent has asked the public to believe her child is dead.

      Delete
    3. I feel that if Justin was to speak out every word and expression would be torn apart and said to be a lie and a joke to them. No matter what he does he is convicted in their minds and that's what it is all about their minds and beliefs. If Ayla was found alive and well today Justin would still be to fault for her being gone and in their eyes he would have rather she not been found alive, because she will be a burden to him. There would never be a I am so sorry for all the accusations I made about you Justin from any of them, they will fade into the back ground and say pht me sorry never.

      Delete
    4. There won't have to be an appology, Justina is guilty of losing Ayla. He knows what happened and where she is. Ayla will get her justice Justina. She may no longer be here, but trust me she will get her due justice. Trista on the other hand has lost something that can never be replaced because of that POS.

      Delete
    5. Then maybe Trista should have thought of her children before herself!

      Delete
    6. the space between12/7/12, 7:06 PM

      correction, anon 7:54 - according to Trista baby Ray does enough for both of them.

      Delete
    7. Maybe Justina should act like a man and tell the truth! Now that would get Ayla home. Trista was thinking of her kids when she put herself in rehab. She just trusted a pos. Its that simple.

      Delete
    8. Justina isn't capable of grieving or even knowing what that means. You can't grieve for something you never cared about. Ayla was a meal ticket to him . . . He took her so he wouldn't have to pay child support and then planned a way to rid of her forever . . .he sucks. Child abuse is the worse crime there is. . Justina is just wishing this would all go away just like Ayla did. Its not going to go away until was have answers. Man up Justin WHERE IS AYLA

      Delete
    9. IsThisCharlieSheen12/8/12, 5:50 PM

      In Justins own words, he doesn't want Ayla to ever think he didn't do all he could to get her back. What has he done? I'm not talking about getting into a " He did - She Did" conversation... that is pointless. This entire site appears to built on tearing the mother down, just as other sites are for the opposite. My point is far more basic. How can anyone in one breath say to the mother "Yes--really, you're still doing this, and one would think you would be vowing to do it until your missing daughter made her way home" but have zero expectation from the father to do the same. My only point (today) is to ask how anything at all can be so one sided. And Dana you're right, Justin doesn't need to be in the media for me, or you, or anyone else on this page. One would think, however, that he would be an advocate for Ayla. As a parent, we speak for our children when they cannot speak to themselves.

      Delete
  9. So if one parent does not actively speak in public, but believes his child is still alive....why doesn't he speak in public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fail to see what exactly that would accomplish? It would only give people like you the opportunity to make something of every word he says (or doesn't say).

      Delete
    2. your too funny "people like you" . . . Of course he should be begging the "KIDNAPPERS" to bring Ayla home and he should be doing it every day. . . all day long. Why wouldn't he if he actually knew that someone "KIDNAPPED" her. The reason he isn't is because he knows what he did to Ayla and he knows she isn't coming home. . . he is waiting for this to die down so he can go out and make more babies! This will never die down!

      Delete
    3. You fail to see a lot of things.... it's thats simple. SOmeone who is guilty stays quiet. Someone who has nothing to lose and nothing to hide keeps their missing loved one in the public eye. NOT WORRYING about being judged. Not caring what other think or say. You need to give Trista credit. She is everything that Justin Claims he is in public, but only she apparently has bigger balls. not too social maybe? not the best with explaining her emotions or how she feels. not good in the public eye. I can see all these things. But the point is she is TRYING!!! you cannot downgrade or blame a mother who has had a missing daughter for this long who continually tries (at least to me) to do whatever she can in anyway possible. THere is not a written book for what to do if your child goes missing under the care her father that has his own agenda.


      WHERES AYLA???

      WHERES JUSTIN???

      WHERE IS EVERYONE???

      Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

      Delete
    4. The only thing Trista is trying to do in the public eye is keep reminding everyone she believes her daughter is dead. And I have not heard her ask or beg for a kidnapper to bring her daughter home. So maybe Trista is the one who wants things to "die down", people to move on and give up hope for her daughter. Sure seems that way to me. Has seemed that way from day one as a matter of fact.

      Delete
    5. If Trista wanted attentiIon to cease on Ayla's case she would stop gIving interviews and exposing herself to idiots like you! If she simply wanted this to all go away she wouldnt be working with a missing children's group to keep awareness of Ayla out to the public. Justin's silence and refusal to speak out publicly for his " kidnapped" daughter however, is deafening! Trista most likely believes her daughter is dead due to police leading the case in that direction from very early on with no evidence of a kidnapping.

      Delete
    6. Annon, some people will support bad men untill their dying day, in my opinion, and there is nothing, other than a full admition from the guy to make a dent in that type of mentality/loyalty.

      Delete
    7. Well really no matter what either of them say it will be picked apart and those that support justin and those that support Trista.

      Delete
    8. @Oneannon---support bad men? wtf. There is no evidence available for you to classify Justin in that manner. I guess in many ways you're right about the picking apart statement.

      Delete
    9. Obscure you are a Justina follower. . . I bet you are in an abusive relationship yourself. Thats what I take from all of your ignorant posts. Maybe instead of kicking Trista with no proof you should try to be more productive on this blog. This blog is full of shit thats all. An beautiful baby went missing while her pos father was supposed to be protecting her. No one walked into that house and left with Ayla. . . justina knows what happened to Ayla and where she is and he should man up! And you should shut up!

      Delete
    10. the space between12/8/12, 2:39 PM

      anon, if you don't like Obscure's blog you have the option to stay away - no one is forcing you to read or post here.

      I believe this blog was started because Obscure was sick of being force fed lies from the other blogs. A number of us started reading and posting here for the same reason. If the truth is on Trista's "side" - then why in the world would they lie so much? How do the many lies aid the cause of finding Ayla? Ayla and what happened to her are far too important for the maternal family to be complicating the case with lies. Truly, what can be gained by that? I don't know who is responsible for whatever happened to Ayla. I can't say that I know Trista or Justin or anyone else is innocent. What I can say is that I don't believe every single thing Justin does or doesn't do proves "guilty knowledge" - nor do I believe every single thing that is put out there.

      Delete
  10. There isn't one thing said in this posting that I disagree with. From the second I saw this video, Trista's comment "he does enough for both of them" rubbed me the wrong way. Never could one of my children make up for losing another. They each have their own spots in my life, that would leave a void, no matter what. It could never be filled. And no, I'm not in Trista's situation, nor have I ever lost a child. But there is no doubt in my mind that a parent never fills the void left by a child being gone. I also don't understand the comment about Raymond blaming her... I'm not sure that I would be worrying about that right now. Maybe be worried more about finding Ayla. And can I just say... Where was the plea for Ayla to be found and brought home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope name calling made you feel superior today. Obviously you needed that.

      Delete
    2. Obscure its obvious to me that nothing is clear to you. It is obvious to me that you have this blog simply to down the other blog and Trista. Its clear that you are a heartless pos. Thats what is clear.

      Delete
    3. Anon (aka Matt)...why don't you and your grandpa, LE Anon, start your own blog? Or do you just get off on trolling? Bashing under "anonymous" is so juvenile...

      Good news! When you turn 14, you'll be allowed to have your own Facebook page!!!!!!! Bet you can't wait!

      Delete
  11. LC your post makes no sense! Trista knows as well as most of the world knows that Ayla is no longer with us. What good would it do baby ray if she cried every day all day long. . . . she is coping the best she can. She was the one that had her child ripped away from her, Justin never wanted Ayla and he has proven it over and over again. He knows what happened to Ayla and where she is and he isn't man enough to come forward with that infomation, accident or not. He is a sorry excuse of a man as far as I am concerned. . . and whats wrong with Trista filling her days with baby Ray and the joys that he brings to her life he is all that she has left thanks to that pos Justin! He had no right to take Ayla away from her. . . I can't even comprehend the anger I feel when I see idiotic statements from heartless people on this so called blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Annon on all points.

      Delete
    2. Wait, which is it---Justin never wanted Ayla, or Justin wanted Ayla to get welfare, life insurance, and out of paying child support?

      Delete
    3. Okay, so I'm an idiot, because there has been NOTHING to prove Ayla is not alive? I'm pretty sure my post made perfect sense. I didn't say she should sit and cry all day long, but your one child does not "make up for another". They don't fill the void. You continue on with life, yes, but that empty hole is always there. I don't recall saying she should cry all day, and not enjoy Ray. I'm aware that life goes on. But I'm also aware that as a parent, if my my child was missing... presumed dead or not, I'd be out there every day keeping awareness out for her. And again, I ask you. Where is the plea for people to help find her???? Alive or not, she still needs brought home.

      Delete
    4. I really don't know what doesn't make sense about my post... How do you KNOW Ayla is not with us? What PROOF have we been given? Other than "It doesn't pass the smell test" and we "believe"... if there was evidence someone would be a suspect. LE has clearly stated no one is a suspect or person of interest. I don't understand everyone insisting Ayla is not alive. I don't care if Trista doesn't believe she's not, she should still be pleading with someone to come forward with information. Alive or not, that child deserves to come home.

      Delete
    5. Justin never wanted ayla until he realized he could make money off her instead of supporting her. He will pay for what he has done!

      Delete
    6. How much money has he made?

      Delete
  12. In my opinion a lot of people scream bloody murder when they are guilty the innocent do not. I am sure he has said many things but everytime he tries to speak he gets beat down. I wish you could have heard all the pleas and accusations that came out of Jessie Shockleys mothers mouth anyone would have thought her innocent too. Wrong guilty.It could be anyone guilty you won't know until it comes out in the courtroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...you won't know until it comes out in the courtroom."
      _____________________________

      Exactly, Dana. Hopefully, LE is building a case in the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds, but we don't know if that is a fact. We don't know the veracity of evidence collected, if any. We don't know if LE is investigating Justin DiPietro, Trista Reynolds or Joe Schmoe. We just don't know.

      What struck me in Trista's latest interview was a lack of seeking justice for Ayla. Trista appears to have curbed her assault on Justin, at least in this most recent interview, but where is her outrage towards the party responsible? Moving on is one thing...abandoning justice for her daughter is another.

      Disclaimer: pure speculation on my part. I wonder if Trista and Justin struck a friendly truce. Could be blackmail. Could be fucked-up emotions. Could be a pact. Just some random thoughts...

      Delete
    2. And so because she isn't trashing Justin you have a problem with this??????????? I thought all of you followers of Obscure had issue with her talking the truth/trash about Justine. . . you people will agree to disagree about everything that Trista does says, its a given. . . shows that you all are just running your mouths to make Justina look good. . . give it up and shut it up. Anyone with a brain would realize this. LE made it perfectly clear everytime they spoke of the case that they felt Justina was not coming forward with the truth. If you saw different you need to look again. The truth will come out, I hope Justina sleeps well at night knowing what happened to poor Ayla. I hope all you posters on this stupid blog sleep good at night knowing you are standing behind a murderer! Sucks being you when the truth comes out. . . and it will!

      Delete
    3. "In my opinion a lot of people scream bloody murder when they are guilty the innocent do not. I am sure he has said many things but everytime he tries to speak he gets beat down. I wish you could have heard all the pleas and accusations that came out of Jessie Shockleys mothers mouth anyone would have thought her innocent too. Wrong guilty.It could be anyone guilty you won't know until it comes out in the courtroom."

      Dana - I disagree with your assertion that the guilty are the ones who scream not the innocent. In many cases, though not all(Billie Jean Dunn comes to mind and she'd serve herself better to keep her big mouth shut but her constant blabbing helps us see her for who/what she really is) the guilty speak as little as possible so they don't contradict themselves. It's hell having to remember what lie you told who and exactly how you said it happened. You talk too much you're bound to trip up sometimes on the details. The innocent are more willing to talk because they don't have to worry about lies previously told or a story they've made up jiving with one previously told. The innocent will keep talking because they want to know what happened, where their loved one is, are they ok? The guilty don't want to talk because they want all conversation to stop. They want to make it all go away. It's "I've told you my story and you can believe it or not. Now stop asking me questions."
      BTW - Jhessye Shockley's mother Jerice was a poor example to use. Right from the first interview, if you really listened to Jerice and weren't fooled by her fake display of "emotions" you would have suspected her immediately. She's as terrible an actress as she was a mother.

      Delete
    4. Bianca Jones father comes to mind. He went on NANCY GRACE, but was arrested shortly thereafter. I caps locked NG, because of all the people who said Justin was "scared" to go on there and answer her hard questions.

      You never know whether an innocent/guilty person will speak or not. Part of that has to do with personality. Some guilty people speak because they have sociopathic tendencies---they've always charmed their way out of situations and believe they are smarter than the rest of us. In their minds, they have nothing to lose by speaking out. Some innocent people will not speak for a variety of reasons. Perhaps they feel guilty about the crime even though they are not responsible. Perhaps they feel defeated. Who knows.


      I don't think anyone can make a blanket statement about who does and does not speak out. There are examples on both sides.

      Delete
    5. @mckeekitty "...but where is her outrage towards the party responsible? Moving on is one thing...abandoning justice for her daughter is another."

      I don't know that I'd take it as abandoning justice. My opinion - I think she has resigned herself to the fact that Ayla isn't coming home. I think she's tired - right down to her soul. Tired of the waiting, tired of the worry, tired of the fighting, tired of not knowing. There's only so many times you can knock your head against that brick wall. Eventually you'll say - that's enough, it hurts too much.

      Delete
    6. "You talk too much you're bound to trip up sometimes on the details. The innocent are more willing to talk because they don't have to worry about lies previously told or a story they've made up jiving with one previously told. The innocent will keep talking because they want to know what happened, where their loved one is, are they ok?"
      _______________________________________

      Actually, Dee, Trista has made MANY contradictory statements. Honestly, if Trista hadn't opened her mouth, I would have never put her under my umbrella of suspicion. It was Trista's own words that prompted me to cast doubt on her credibility.

      The guilty often talk themselves into a jail cell. They play to various audiences, and trip up on significant details. Trista has done this many, many times.

      Even after the alleged abuse Ayla suffered at Justin's hand, after not being able to communicate with her daughter going forward from the 8th, after Ayla's disappearance, after the discovery of the CLIP, after the alleged "more than a cupful" detail, Trista declares that she and Justin are "friends" and that he is THE ONLY ONE who knows what she is going through.

      Trista makes me very uncomfortable, Dee.

      Delete
    7. "Some guilty people speak because they have sociopathic tendencies---they've always charmed their way out of situations and believe they are smarter than the rest of us. In their minds, they have nothing to lose by speaking out."

      Obscure - I have to agree with your statement, especially the part above. Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson come to mind.

      Delete
    8. Dee12/7/12 12:46 PM


      So Dee I guess what your saying is you can tell Trista is innocent because you believe you can tell she's not lying. Justin hasn't said a lot but you can tell he is lying. The reference to Shockely was that in our world she was innocent until proven guilty. Even though I didn't believe what she was saying she was running her mouth loud and plenty. Even blaming people that had been trying to help her search for her daughter.Thus the statement a lot of the time the guilty scream the loudest.

      Delete
  13. If Trista really thought Justin killed Ayla accidentally or on purpose, she would be accusing him everyday wherever she could. Media, newspapers, at the LE's office she would be screaming for his head on a platter. If anyone had proof even circumstantial something would be happening. They just don't know and you can have 3,000 pole questions and it does absolutely no good. All it does is give people a place to gossip and say we are wonderful, we are keeping Alyas name out there. When in reality all they are doing is feeding the dark side of themselves. If Justin is proven innocent not one of them will be happy it doesn't fit their personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only reason people want Justin to do an interview or speak to the media is for THEIR benefit, not Ayla's.

    I think this video was made to garner sympathy, ..and it did. I can't say that I didn't feel some sympathy for Trista.
    However I agree with every point that Obsure made.

    Obsure, good luck with your new job. I hope you find it rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I hope so as well!

      Delete
    2. Obs-C-ure...sorry, it's one of those days.

      Delete
    3. IsThisCharlieSheen12/10/12, 11:57 AM

      Well I guess that is true "S", because if Trista did the same as Justin and did not try to keep Ayla's name in the public, this blog would likely not exist. I think if equal pressure was out on both parents, we might start getting somewhere.

      Delete
  15. Looking At The Facts12/7/12, 1:52 PM

    http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-to-recap-Ayla-investigation.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Twisted Thinking in my opinion on the other blog I guess this is what they do best. No facts just make up a theory and it could be fact. So why couldn't Obama have sent in the seal team to secretly extract Ayla and is raising her in the White House as his own child.

    jenn says:
    December 8, 2012 at 9:45 pm

    One theroy could be that when JD and side kick Derrick got back in the am from a night out partying and a stop for smokes that Ayla was fussy ,crying and not cooperating . So JD gave a piece of a pain pill to Ayla ( to help with her arm pain and to make her sleepy so he could rest.) Maybe buddy Derek said it wouldn’t hurt her and then when the accident happened pannicked and thus helped him with the clean up and disposal. Perhaps Ayla awoke and tried to go down the basement steps , falling and injuring herself in the process. Now they cannot call 911 because there would be drugs in Ayla’s body. Derek would sympathize with JD because he said it would be ok. Otherwise, I can’t see him inserting himself in this situation.
    Another point, it had been said on a blog from someone claiming to be cousins of JD that they were training Ayla to sit in a chair (from her high chair) and she fell off thus breaking her arm. Not that I believe any of the stories their floating around out there. I agree with John that JD broke Ayla’s arm by grabbing / yanking her.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenn, it is as good a theory, certainly, as Trista, or her cat-burglar relatives, taking Ayla from the Violette Ave. house "that night" and hiding Ayla away somewhere...supposedly in another state or even country. And maybe as good a theory as some of Ray's ex-convict buddies from prison helping out Trista to kidnap Ayla.

    (I think that's my favorite theory which one time floated on this blog.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You liked that theory better than the one in which Aiden, a 2 year old himself, fatally shot Ayla in the stomach?

      Ehhh...

      Delete
    2. Why bring up old rumors and perpetuate them ?

      Delete
  18. Well, at least there seems to be proof established that Ayden was in the Di Pietro house the night (supposedly) Ayla was "abducted". You can't say that we have actual proof that Trista, Jessica, Jeff, Ray's ex-con buddies and his fire-breathing family were in the house when Ayla was "taken".

    Point being that no "side" owns the concession on far-out theories. What do you personally believe, Ob? I don't believe you have ever said. You and the posters here certainly have shown little worry or compassion about a missing two-year old. Was it because Ayla was taken by someone who loved her, and therefore, she was safe? Is she still safe, OB? Or was she taken by a stranger lurking in the shadows of Violette Ave. just waiting to pounce and abscond ever so silently with his/her small victim? In that case, Ayla probably wasn't safe, right? In either case, Justin wasn't worried ever about her present state of care. Or so it seems.

    Me? I think it was an accident due to neglect about which no one in the house wanted to take the blame because it was unpremeditated. Who should have to suffer charges for an "accident", after all, resulting from unintended negligence? it just wouldn't be fair for anyone in the house to suffer consequences under the law, now would it? It wasn't meant to happen!

    It's not as if the person leaving the gate opened to the basement intended to do this. It's not anyone's fault that everyone was so busy and Ayla was not found until too late to call 911. And, after all that business with the broken arm, wasn't it better just to make Ayla disappear? Really simple...and so understandable. I mean, so as not to raise the shadows of past injuries to the child and perhaps influence suspicious cops and maybe the ME?

    How long was she left to suffer? Was she left alone in the house asleep and then had the accident while everyone was out doing their things?? Would the ME know that she had been left alone to die and no "story" could fit the pattern of the evidence?

    Ah, the pattern of the evidence! It said there was no abduction, but it did not say there was no accident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You and the posters here certainly have shown little worry or compassion about a missing two-year old".

      You know what Anonymous, I'm sick and tired of reading that.
      I think it is safe to say that you don't know anyone who post here, or the compassion they possess, or what their worries are.
      You don't know what anyone who post here may have done, or are doing, in regards to helping find Ayla.
      It seems that you feel having compassion for Ayla means believing her dead and disposed of.
      I'm done,...my conscience and compassion tells me I've said enough already.

      Delete
    2. the space between12/11/12, 9:45 PM

      Anon, your theory is well-stated. I take issue with your statement that S mentioned above. Just because people posting here aren't self-congratulatory attention mongers, doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything and don't care. As for worry and compassion, there is plenty - it is understood that everybody cares, that's what leads people to any of the blogs in the first place - but our personal emotions about Ayla and what might have happened really have no bearing on the truth. I prefer to read others observations about the case. For instance, S has good insights which I appreciate. She doesn't need to tell us, verbatim, (and certainly not every day), that she cares and is sad about Ayla. That's a given.

      Delete
  19. I was talking about THEORIES. My theory is that no stranger took her! And no relative of Trista's or Ray's.

    IMO, Ayla was neglected at some point, maybe left alone -- who could have left her alone? I don't know. Probably someone in the house who thought she was asleep and wouldn't awaken until that person returned. Ayla woke up. She got hurt somehow in that house. Maybe she fell down the stairs to the basement and hence the blood. I'm not overlooking the blood. I said Ayla had an accident due to negligence and the blood may show that very thing. Stoopnagle, I was talking about an accident not a stranger! That would include the blood. Can you read and comprehend?

    It's posters here who think Ayla was "taken" by either a stranger or Trista (mostly Trista and co-horts) and that she is well and happy. Justin thinks so, too;he said Ayla probably "thinks it's a game." And as he also said Ayla is "adjusting" to her new surroundings. I know it does appear that he is content to leave Ayla where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree with your points S. If they believe Ayla is likely dead, why is this still a "missing case" ? Why don't they say they have the evidence Ayla is dead ? In some other cases of missing children, missing children were pronounced dead because even if the didn't find the body they found evidence poiting to the person or child being dead. The thing that makes me shudder here is that they have been searching the rivers a lot, even in difficult situations. They may have good reasons to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  21. DNA evidence can be used as a tactic that has already been established. So what do you know about the blood Anon6:39 ? Do you personally know how much was found? Do you know if they found an amount of Ayla's blood that could have caused her harm? Or might they have been using words like troubling amount as a tactic? After all they never said they found a troubling amount of Ayla's blood. Just a troubling amount of blood. Any home could have a troubling amount of blood. Did they find a few drops of her blood from a small cut and that was enough to say some of hers was found? Again what do you know? This is their job. They know what they are doing. Do you know what they are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maybe you ought to read the ENTIRE post anon before you go calling someone else names....anon 6:11 said they believe it was an accident due to neglect.....

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
  23. LE usually doesn't make any strong assertions that a missing person is dead until they find the body. LE said it was "unlikely" that Ayla is alive. The know she is not, but are being soft in their public pronouncements. I don't think the cops can charge anyone in the Violette household because they don't know who is the guilty party responsibe for Ayla's death among the adults in that house. Justin, Elisha, Phoebe are the main suspects...because I don't believe Courtney was even there when Ayla was injured. CR is a weekend visitor to Waterville and, IMO, Ayla disappeared before the 16th. The 16/17 is a fake date. The 911 call on the 17th was fake call. Derek T. is on board as witness to seeing Ayla on the sixteenth, but I don't believe him. Mama T. had a different time for his visit to the DiPietro manse than did Derek. And Derek must be one of those rare dads who schedule playdates for his son...much younger than Ayla, I might add. It's good to get the stories straight. Something that Angela Harry had a hard time doing, too, when she first related the tale of the broken gate and just who in the house was doing what on that supposed "abduction" Saturday morning. You know the morning after the night when no one supposedly checked on Ayla for 10-12 hours. How convenient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous 3:53

      Where did you see a date or time that Mama T stated a visit happened or Derek stated a time? Is this written somewhere? I would be curious to see it.

      Delete
    2. derek5/16/12 11:49 PM
      Actually "eve"... If mom reallly said afternoon she was mistaken. Consider it CONFIRMED I saw Atla that Friday morning.

      http://juststopthelies.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-corrected-this-for-you-thank-me-later.html

      Delete
    3. Thanks Anonymous 7:04

      I was thinking it was maybe written in an article or something. That would maybe give it a little more credibility since there have been so many impostors posting as others on the blogs. But good to know Derek might have said he saw Ayla that morning.

      Delete
  24. Well at least Trista talks about Ayla, Justin doesn't. Naturally, Trista is going to be raked over the coals with what ever she says, plus her past as slut, druggie, welfare loser and all around lost case is always brought up by some who feel that her loser life was the cause of Ayla's disappearance.

    But Trista, in spite of her past and her faults, does keep mentioning Ayla and joining events to publisize her missing daughter. Justin does not. Not for 8 months has he even mentioned her name. Yet, his silence is okay, here, because whatever he says gets him misunderstood, pounced upon as a lie or taken the wrong way. Therefore, Heidi and Angela and the rest of his female followers who think he is mistreated must do the talking for him.

    His hurt feelings are seemingly more important than his so-called missing child. Evidently, Ayla's rights are superceded by Justin's little-boy pouting about his good name. What concerned and innocent fathers anxious for the safety and life of their missing child care a whit about what people think or say of them? Ed Smart is always listed in the same breath as Justin DiPietro. But that's a wrong analogy. Ed Smart acted nothing like Justin. All one has to do is read the two cases to see how Ed Smart in the face of suspicion cared nothing about his own repitation, but just went about engaging the press and personally trying to find his daughter.

    The double standard, here, when writing about these two parents, Justin and Trista, is patently ridiculous. How does trashing Trista for her past differ from the anti-Justin stance on blogs and in newpaper letters departments? IMO, those in the anti_DiPietro group seem to feel vanishing from Justin's home, rather than from Trista's care, puts him and his family in a little more suspicious limelight. Maybe LE saying that the three(four) in the household are not coming clean with all they know adds weight to the anti-DiPietro climes.

    The DiPietros recently in the face of upcoming Ayla events had their lawyer speak for them saying this: join in at the events for Ayla, but don't stop looking for her alive! You see, Ayla dead does not play into their deflection playbook. Look out there, don't look here. Cindy Anthony's primer on how not to find a dead baby.

    At any rate, even in their deflection, the DiPietros can't seem to speak out for Ayla themselves. Their lawyer did it for them. Quite odd. Let's see if any of the DiPietro principles finally speak out for her. And I don't mean Heidi or Angela. Those two great mothers of invention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous 2:53

      Are you really saying that the Dipietro's are deflecting because they are saying they want people to keep looking for a live Ayla?? Huh. And that makes them horrible how? So is Trista not deflecting by telling people to stop looking for her child and to believe she is dead again and again?

      Delete
    2. Anon...you put into words what I have been thinking. Good post.

      Delete
    3. "the DiPietros can't seem to speak out for Ayla themselves. Their lawyer did it for them. Quite odd"

      I don't think that is odd at all. I remember reading that Pheobe & Elisha hired this attorney to be their public spokesperson. So I would espect him to be speaking for them.

      "Ayla dead does not play into their deflection playbook. Look out there, don't look here. Cindy Anthony's primer on how not to find a dead baby"

      Deflection playbook?? I think you are serious. Let me ask, how well do you think that has worked for them?

      Another thing I don't understand...
      "Therefore, Heidi and Angela and the rest of his female followers who think he is mistreated must do the talking for him".

      Are they talking for Justin or are they offering their own opinions? How about you, are you talking for Trista, or are you offering your own opinion?
      There may be some female persons who know and support Justin, what's wrong with that???? I'm sure there are many males who know Trista and support her. Although I honestly fail to see what gender has to do with supporting a friend or relative.






      Delete
    4. ""Ayla dead does not play into their deflection playbook. Look out there, don't look here. Cindy Anthony's primer on how not to find a dead baby"

      "Deflection playbook?? I think you are serious. Let me ask, how well do you think that has worked for them?"

      S - I can't answer if anon is serious, but I am. It worked quite well for Cindy and Casey. Cindy's misinformation campaign caused Caylee, who was right under everyone's noses, to be found by accident and not through a search. I actually think it has worked quite well in this case so far also. There have been no arrests and progress seems to have stalled. There are people still talking about Ayla being whisked off to some bright shiny place where she's living a happy new life. Maybe the same person/people that took Lisa Irwin or Madeline McCann in the night have her - smh.

      Delete
    5. I really can not compare these 2 cases at all, totally different, in my opinion. As well, I don't believe that all their misimformation was the cause of Caylee's remains not being found for so long.

      My point was and is, you can deflect all you want, that doesn't stop LE., or the public from investigating you, suspecting you.
      It doesn't stop LE., or the public, from searching for Ayla, deceased or not.

      Delete
  25. The DiPietros and Co. feel that as long as OTHER people look for an alive Ayla (None of THEM look for her.) it will take the heat off of them. They couldn't be guilty of causing harm to Ayla, because, gee folks, she is alive.

    Just as Cindy Anthony knew that as long as she could keep up her mantra of "Caylee is alive... in California, NY, or Puerto Rico, TX, or Timbuktu" she could keep people from focusing on her murdering daughter and the smell in that car. By ordering them to look for little Caylee, she tried to DEFLECT from the fact t6hat she knew Caylee was dead.

    Ah, but after Caylee's body was found, Cindy still said "I still know Caylee is alive!" I will say that the DiPietros might have learned Cindy Anthony's lessons, but they don't have her stamina in putting them to good effect!

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!