Overview
Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.
Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole.
Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with many easily disproved false claims.
(yes I copied and pasted from Wikipedia!!!)
Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues. McCausland.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit. Trista, Jeff, U4A, Cynthia Caron, etc.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact. justiceforayla, U4A, John Pomerleau's polls
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues. Life Insurance policy, Justin's other child, texts, etc...
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues. Efforts to call people who read/support this blog all types of things! Trying to associate us with 'baby-killers'
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint. Peeter Hyatt
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive. I know Justin, the Tudelas are involved in the crime, DHHS is part of an elaborate scheme to help Justin
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources. LE Anon, Jeff, John P., Peeter Hyatt, commentators on U4A
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect. Ha! All of the people who are pro-Trista do this to a fault!
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source. Changes to Trista's timeline and story...her contradictions...things she said that later proved to be FALSE
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues. Trista's drug use...her affair with Justin...her blood being found on the sheets...etc.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues. Hmm...the only thing I think of here is how MSP say 3 people know more, but the internet has increased that to 5-6-8 people being involved in a cover-up or crime.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic which forbears any actual material fact. ?
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10. They want us to explain the crime since there was supposedly no abduction, yet they cannot explain the crime themselves.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place. This has certainly been done...
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue. Where is Jessica Reynolds?! Cell phone records? Ayla's medical records? Why is the child support document redacted? THE DHHS CASE FILE THAT JEFF SAID HE WOULD RELEASE????
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues. This has been done time and time again to detract from Trista's lies. Think: Phoebe had a gun...Courtney smiled at her...Justin was having an affair with Trista...Justin had another child...Courtney and Justin broke up...blah
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.' This is a big reason why this blog was created! In the beginning, there was no place to support Justin---or to be neutral---without being attacked relentlessly.
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance. Polygraph exam that Trista couldn't pass...filing process for Parental Rights and Responsibilities...drug addicts and child custody...Justin had to pass a drug test to drive a truck...cherry picking which MSP statements are valid (the broken arm WAS an accident)
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications. Justin called Derek prior to calling 911...hmmmm...Phoebe had a gun in the home...
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim. HMMMMMMM...
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively. John P.'s infamous polls! LOL
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes. Okay...
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health. They tried to shut me down so many times...
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen. Can't say anyone has done this yet....except maybe Jessica Reynolds.
by H. Michael Sweeney <
HMS@proparanoid.com>
copyright (c) 1997, 2000 All rights reserved
1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about their presentation implies their authority and expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility. [I just described Peeter Hyatt]
2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues.[ME!] Should a commentator become argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.
3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved. They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason. [Wordman, Retired LE Anon, possibly Addie]
4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. [Amen!] Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength. [moles in closed groups?]
5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do. [Not sure this applies here]
6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. [John P.]
7) Inconsistent. There is also a tendency to make mistakes which betray their true self/motives. This may stem from not really knowing their topic, or it may be somewhat 'freudian', so to speak, in that perhaps they really root for the side of truth deep within. [HMMMM]
Great post. You may have even left the trolls speechless hmmm. :)
ReplyDeletethanks
DeleteObscure...my sincere gratitude for this brilliant post. I actually printed it out for reference. I now have a deeper understanding of "disinformation" and how it is employed in the course of an investigation.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Nice pat on the back.
DeleteHater
DeleteWell if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black. Do you even read what you post. You are just as guilty. Sheesh !!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me ONE rumor (besides Trista being pregnant, because I have heard that she actually was) that I have put out there? NAME ONE.
DeleteI did'nt say Rumor I said you are doing exactly the same thing U4A is doing. It like there is a bone to pick between the 2 blogs....and neither blog is helping in any way to find Ayla'a. Your both just bashing each other & your in no way closer to finding Ayla...but you have a bunch of friends so I guess you accomplished what you set out to do !
DeleteObscure, you heard Trista was pregnant and repeated that? Rumor, and it's not your first by any means, take an honest look.
DeleteUmmmm this blog post has 14 responses I don't think that constitutes a lot of friends. . . .Obscure's blog is going down. . .
DeleteObscure your whole blog is rumor, you don't know these people.
DeleteYou know absolutely nothing about Trista Obscure! Can't even let her mourn the loss of her precious daughter. Why don't you skirts go ask Justina to come forward and spill the beans. . . he is the only one who knows the truth. . . . as he stated, "the truth will come out "WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT"" WTF DOES THAT MEAN
DeleteAnon. 12/12 10:45
DeleteI'm not sure who you are, ..you sound like John P. You use the same derogatory terms as he does. *Skirts* & Justina.
Perhaps the women who post at U4A are okay with you being demenaing towards women,...I am not!
Shame on you. Shame on them for just accepting that. They should have let you know that is not acceptable.
I'll be kind and let you know that that term is very demenaing to all women. It doesn't give people, especially women, a very good impression of you.
Well-said, S.
DeleteIn regard to #18, I would hardly call this site "neutral"... in fact, in #14 you say "us" as though you are ingrained in this and not merely a blogger trying to "neutrally" cover a story. I have no problem with lobbing out theories but call a spade a spade. This post is entirely about trying to show everyone else (including LE and the media) as liars, and not at all questioning one entire side of the equation. After a full year, do you really have no expectations from Ayla's father at all? Why are we still talking about what everyone ELSE is doing wrong. Why isn't anyone pushing to get the ENTIRE story? Do you truly believe that is not important in order to find Ayla? I just feel if all the facts were actually on the table, maybe progress would finally be made. Yes, facts need to come from Trista, but they ALSO need to come from Justin. NO more free passes, it's been a year.
ReplyDeletegood post, sheen..
DeleteIs Obscure not a part of the us that makes up the group of people who comment on this blog sight? And I am not sure that I have heard Obscure say they were going to remain neutral. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong I just don't remember hearing that.
Delete@CharlieSheen
DeleteThe only facts the public deserves to hear about this case or any case are who did it. That is all. After that it is for a court of law to determine. And Justin is in no way getting a free pass. He has been pushed and been asked if he has something to do with it more than anyone. And it has come from him more than once his answer to that is no.
Totally agree IsThisCharlieSheen. . . . Obscures blog is done. No one cares what she has to say because nothing she says makes sense unless you are a Dip supporter. I agree that now has got to be the time for Justin to come forward . . ."The Time Is Right Justin"
DeleteStanding up & clapping !!!
DeleteH is Heidi. . .
Delete"After a full year, do you really have no expectations from Ayla's father at all? Why are we still talking about what everyone ELSE is doing wrong."
Delete"NO more free passes, it's been a year."
My sentiments exactly Sheen.
Justin's silence for the last almost eight months since little Ayla disappeared is glaringly obvious. I don't understand how anybody could possibly excuse the fact that Ayla's father refuses to speak out for his daughter, Ayla. Really, when was the last time we heard anything publicly from any of the three adults that were in the house the evening Ayla reportedly disappeared?
DeleteI agree.... THE TIME IS RIGHT JUSTIN. Justin, when are you going to speak up for your daughter, Ayla? She is your own flesh and blood; the spitting image of YOU as a child, Justin.
DeleteI find it interesting that people seem to want the three to talk so badly. And yet when they did people wanted them to shut up just as badly. They yelled they are liars, murderers, they should just shut up. So maybe that is why they did. Maybe they felt that they were not doing Ayla any good because when they spoke people were just wanting to turn it into a murder mystery and that is not the publicity they wanted for Ayla. So maybe they thought it was better to let Trista be the parent who was in the spotlight for Ayla. JMO And food for thought.
DeleteWow, I am curious to know what "people" wanted Justin, Elisha, and/or Courtney to shut up so badly? Has Courtney, for example, ever made a public statement regarding Ayla? Everyone I know of who is aware of Ayla's disappearance would both ENCOURAGE and be THRILLED to hear one of the three speak out.
Delete"H", please re-read this post - she says it is neutral. I understand you might have reasons for supporting Justin remaining quiet, but to be clear, a parent is the advocate for their child. This child is too young and clearly unable to speak for herself, and she deserves to have BOTH of her parents speak for her. I don't care about JD coming on and doing a sentimental piece, I care about him providing the info he claims to have, so people can be equipped with all the details to help find her. He thinks he knows who took her, he says he'll talk "when the time is right". You are correct, the public does not "deserve" to hear from him, but AYLA DOES.
DeleteThrilled??? I do believe you're right. Then we could have a blog post such as "Walk Of Lies", to bash and demean someone, along with other such grap all over the internet. You're right there are people who would be thrilled with that. Nevermind what that could do to someones health or self-esteen. Why should Courtney put herself through that? I sure wouldn't if I were her. Nope, no way.
DeleteThat great piece of work was writen and published on a blog for Ayla, by Ayla's family no less. What a tribute to Ayla.
Yes, I know Obscure has writen blog post not very favorable of Trista. However Obscure is not a family member of Ayla's. That is a world of difference to me. This blog was not created to be specifically for & about Ayla, another big difference.
@Charlie Sheen
DeletePlease re-read articles that were printed in the past. I do not believe JD ever said he knows who took Ayla. Or that he claims to have info. I believe what he said is that:
“When the time is right, everything is going to come out." Not "I will talk" when the time is right. That did not proceed this quote. So I don't know what he meant but does not sound like he meant he was referring to himself necessarily. That is your interpretation. And to be clear when I say the public does not deserve to hear the facts about this case or any case that does not mean that I believe that the police do not deserve to hear them. The police have the right to question anyone extensively and they have. Ayla however does not need to hear any facts that does not make sense.
Also not sure what you mean by you understand I might have reasons for supporting Justin in remaining quiet?
Very interesting and enlightening post, enjoyed it. Thanks.
ReplyDelete"They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason. [Wordman, Retired LE Anon, possibly Addie"
I never considered Addie...but it makes sense.
It's posts like the following that lead people to question Trista and her following:
ReplyDeletejenn says:
December 11, 2012 at 2:15 am
His ex-roommates stated he was in Portland the 14th, 15th & 16th taking his belongings to Waterville. I don’t believe that he stated that Ayla was with him then so not sure who could have been watching her. He did say Ayla was living with him at the appt. Up until early December and he did not move to Watetville as per the Agreement. That would make since , since some of PD’s neighbors did not know Ayla was living there. Also, let’s try to remember that JD#s longterm girlfriend and all her family “support” is in Portland. No one tells “JD” what to do. Don’t forget he could be spiteful.
Interesting, I never heard any of these things before today....wonder where this info came from?
oaklandrez
Reliable sources, I'm sure. Remember the neighbor who said she saw/heard Ayla & Justin play in the yard? She was actually named & quoted, not made up from someone's imagination.
DeleteI used to live in a neighborhood in Waterville, not far from & almost identical to Justin's, and guess what? I barely knew any of my neighbors, except for maybe 3 because I had kids who played in our yard and attracted other kids as a result. We lived there for 9 years.
Yeah, it's not unusual nowadays for people to not know their neighbors, especially after only being there for a very short time.
I live in an apartment complex (townhouse style) and I don't know any of my neighbors except from what I was told by the office when I moved in. I can definitely see how many people wouldn't know their neighbors. I don't find that strange at all.
DeleteMy point in re-posting this is not the fact of people not knowing their neighbors but the fact that a year later its being stated that Ayla lived with her father in Portland, not Waterville....that Justin did not move to Waterville until December...I don't recall seeing ANYWHERE that Ayla lived with Justin while he was in Portland....
Deleteoaklandrez
Who cares about rumors and who is among either side's following? Neither has a say or an impact of how this case plays out.
ReplyDeleteSooooo....the Kennebec County Grand Jury meets Weds-Fri this week (it's on the court's official schedule which you can google). Maybe the 2pm Friday press conference is a result of what they expect to come from that and the "no new developments" statement in advance is just some *disinformation* to keep those who will be indicted from taking off in anticipation of their arrests. Sounds pretty reasonable to me! But who will it be?
I'm Scout and I approve this message.
"Who cares about rumors and who is among either side's following? Neither has a say or an impact of how this case plays out."
Delete_________________________
Good point, Scout.
Thanks for the information re: The Grand Jury convening.
On United4Ayla, I read this comment
ReplyDeletehickorydicory says:
December 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm
There will be a news conference re: Ayla on Dec. 14, 2012 2pm in Waterville.
I still can’t divulge what is going on behind the scenes, BUT, it will NOT be announced at that time. As always, I will report here as soon as it is safe to do so.
HickoryDickory is an interesting character.
DeleteThere's a huge issue with not only U4A but this site as well. The bullshit. You all who are regs on this blog see that other one as bs and vice versa. Charlie sheen said it up there. And it was well said.
ReplyDeleteI've been back and forth between blogs. Once upon a time I wanted the dips blood. Then I thought about what an equally douches mother ayla had. Then I thought how sad this whole damn case is and about Ayla.
At this point I hope all of them trista and the dips start talking truth. Fucking answers are needed. Now.
The difference between this blog and the other is that I have never been attacked for expressing my views, except by some misfit with his own, roped off playpen on this blog.
DeleteBoth blogs jump on you if you don't agree with them. There is better places to find info than either of these childish blogs
ReplyDeleteWhere?
DeleteSo now, a year later, we learn that what was found in the basement was not necessarily blood ???
ReplyDeleteI saw that also, Bonnie - and that McCausland refused to comment about it.
DeleteDoes anyone know if the full video of the news conference is anywhere? Bangor News only had snippets & was pretty much useless. I was at work, so I missed it. I understand it was quite the directional change, and I'm anxious to see it all for myself!
DeleteNever mind. I found it. If anyone else wants to see: http://www.wgme.com/news/features/raw-news/stories/vid_46.shtml?wap=0&
DeleteAnon @ 9:01pm. Justin and his fucking crew are liars. they can't keep their damn story straight.
ReplyDeleteFirst, Pheobe was at the house the night Ayla disappeared. Then she retracted her statement and said, that she hadn't been home. So which is it, Pheobe?
She told you which one it was. Immediately after she misled viewers, she corrected her position. IMMEDIATELY. So for you to be asking which one it was---almost a year later---shows your ignorance. Troll.
DeleteAnd why would she have misled viewers unless she was protecting soeone or hiding something. . . I feel the truth will be coming out soon. They are all going down for what they did to poor Ayla!
DeleteInteresting Question. I have one for you. Why would Trista and Jeff mislead the public over and over if they were not hiding something or someone? At least Phoebe cleared up the one thing she said that was misleading immediately after the interview with the reporter.
Delete"Why would Trista and Jeff mislead the public over and over if they were not hiding something or someone?"
Delete___________________________________
Hmmmm...lets recap...
Why did Trista ask Justin to care for Ayla when she suspected abuse?
Why didn't Trista retrieve Ayla upon completion of rehab?
Why did Trista state "I thought she was safe and well cared for...that's why I didn't go get her."
Why didn't Trista ONCE beseech the kidnapper for Ayla's safe return while LE was handling the case as an abduction?
Why didn't Trista demand intervention at the Dr. appointment for the broken arm? Trista was in safe, neutral territory to express her concerns and suspicions.
Why did Trista say that only Justin knows what she is experiencing...that only Justin shares the pain of losing a child. (Mind you, she made this remark AFTER learning about the "more than a cupful" detail.)
Why did Trista have to be "reminded" that Justin texted his fears that Ayla might be taken by Trista or a member of her family?
Why did Trista drop the "Phoebe-had-a-gun" bomb to Chelsea Hoffman but Jeff "wasn't sure" the detail was shared with MSP?
Why won't MSP clear ANYONE of suspicion in the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds?
Why did the likes of Purple Butterflies (the LATEST co-moderator appointed to help John P), Masquerade, Stacy4Ayla, Scout, Nan, Truth4Ayla, and others with a slightly open mind flee U4A? What became of Tori? Jeff?
Please note you folks at U4A...I did not "attack" Trista. I simply asked the questions you people love to sweep under the rug. Guess that makes me a cock-sucking JD "skirt" according to your rules and regulations. So be it.
How does McCausland's latest statements, that the "frank" talk with the DiPietro's was "positive", fit into your "disinformation" theory about LE? Are they saying that to put pressure on Trista to release Ayla, or what? (This I gotta hear!)
ReplyDeleteDid you read the intro:
DeleteThe topic of police lying to the public came up...while looking for cases, I came across the practice of disinformation. Found it interesting...info below! Note: I am not necessarily accusing MSP of this, but hmmm....
Maybe it wasn't disinformation in the beginning...maybe they no longer need to spread disinformation...maybe the latest statements are disinformation as well...who knows.
I have a feeling you and college are strangers.
ReplyDeleteWIKIPEDIA can be credible, you just have to make sure the references cited on there are solid.
Thank you.
Im not that ANon...but she/he is correct. I go to college and I have had my english, sociology and anthropology (plus numerous others since first year), ask that wikipedia not be used to cite any info. But you are right that they have credible references to cite...
ReplyDeleteBig difference.
Speaking of misinformation have you ever tried to tell someone you are a man and they insist you are a woman? Talk about frustration there is this person pennyauntie she has got to be the most dense person alive. I went there to make a comment on the interview with LE. I made no name calling or swearing as I don't cuss anyway. I was told I was only there to attack John's ladies and my comment wouldn't be allowed. Finally John lets it through and immediately John tells me I am a trouble maker and the attacks come on me , that is ok because they are attacking. If you want to see what I wrote it is on number 12 poll question they had like 324 comments. These people are really nuts over there, that was my last comment I told them I couldn't take anymore. Once this case is solved I have no idea what John will do with his life but he is really a troubled soul. IMO
ReplyDeleteDana B. says:
ReplyDeleteDecember 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm
You have made up so many scenarios in your statements you don’t know what is true and what you have made up.
Re-written by an administrator to get the point across.
When you have something constructive to bring to the convesation Dana B., I will not edit it. If you simply wish to insult and criticise those who speak for Ayla because you disagree, then please keep it at the other blog.
Reply
Dana B. says:
December 15, 2012 at 7:47 pm
I made a constructive statement. With all the un factual scenarios it is impossible to remember what was a fact and what was a could have happened statement I mean no disrespect, but someone states the dna may not have been from blood and everyone just dismisses it and don’t even want to discuss the possibility. This is why everyone that tries to comment here gets so frustrated if they don’t think your scenario is 100% correct you just shut them out and you cannot comment here. Did anyone even think it strange the question if LE still felt Ayla would not be found alive was not asked. I would have thought it would have been the first one. Does anyone even wonder why LE thought the communication with the Diperitios was positive. Maybe LE has asked some questions instead of just stating you are guilty and I know it. I haven’t read where you people have even considered any part of this other than we still say he is guilty. Do you realize how frustrating it is not to even be allowed to be heard, if Justin himself wanted to write here and comment I do not believe he would be allowed. I am not saying he is right in all of this but I can see how you people jump on and shut everyone down that has a different opinion. Why can you listen in a personal email and comment back in a meaningful dialog but you won’t allow it on this site.My very statement I did not call anyone any names or harass in any way I just can’t believe you are the same person I enjoyed talking to in personal emails You don’t have to post this it really doesn’t matter anyway just want you to know what it looks like from my point of view. You don’t have to worry as I won’t reply here again in this lifetime.
Reply
Dana, I saw that-- I don't read everything over there. Pennyauntie is the most passive-aggressive, sanctimonious and cold poster over there, IMO. She attacked me when I posted peacefully over there, others and now you.
DeleteTake heart in this quote from today's news in Maine Today:
The details of the case have been debated online for the last year, thanks to numerous websites created since Ayla's disappearance.
Those competing sites, with names like United for Ayla and Just Stop the Lies, have become the breeding ground for conspiracy theories, as well as vitriol aimed at both DiPietro and Reynolds.
People at U4A think that they are the official blog for Ayla, and that by speculating and attacking those who disagree with them they are somehow the true champions for Ayla.
Hey U4A, you aren't fooling anyone, not even the media, who called you on your crap.
Amen. ;)
I took a little peek over there the other day, and left completely disgusted when I read a comment that was something to the effect of keeping the faith that they are right, and that the police are just using some kind of tactic in making people think Ayla's alive. WTF?? So, they need to keep the faith that she is dead? Really?! Are they really THAT pathetic? Let me answer.... Yes. Yes, they really are.
Delete"Please, don’t let the DiPietro family attorney shake your confidence in what both law enforcement and Ayla’s maternal family has confirmed for several months–that Ayla’s blood WAS FOUND in Phoebe DiPietro’s home."
Delete^Okay, here's the quote that disgusted me. It's from John P (who else?). I was a little off on what I thought I read, but still... Don't let it SHAKE YOUR FAITH that BLOOD was found? Faith that blood was found? What. The. Everloving. Fuuuuuuh?
Michelle - you'd think in this situation they'd want to keep the faith that they could be wrong - maybe Ayla had the flu and had thrown up on the floor?
DeleteTT - re: PA - I think of her as a pseudo-intellectual.
Pennyauntie likes to drop big words in her comments to demonstrate that she's a sharp knife in a drawer of dull blades. It really makes her look foolish.
Deleteanon - what she's actually demonstrating is she doesn't know how to spell or use the words in appropriate context - the comments are convoluted and nonsensical - with John having to explain some of the simplest things to her - she's probably a teenager
DeleteQuestions for U4A:
DeleteHow does attacking the character of people who ask intelligent questions on your blog help find the truth about where Ayla is?
How does insulting people whose opinion differs from yours help find the truth about where Ayla is?
How does chasing them off of your blog (which you have done to many who now post here) help find the truth about where Ayla is?
How does disallowing certain theories from your speculations help find the truth about where Ayla is?
How does sitting on a computer all day speculating help find the truth about where Ayla is?
And for the record:
DeleteTo Pennyauntie and U4A:
1) I am not a "DIP Supporter." In my mind EVERYONE is suspect because there have been no suspects ad no one is coming out smelling like roses. So just like MSP, I can't rule anyone in or out. That's not being spineless. That's my honest opinion.
2) I have not posted a SINGLE THEORY because I don't have one. That's not the same thing as not having something intelligent to say, or thinking one family is innocent and the other not. I am open to Justin being guilty, or Trista, both of them and neither.
3) You can't quantify how much someone cares about Ayla by which blog they post, and the fact that you seem think that by my posting my opinions on this blog somehow means my caring is discredited is illogical and cold. Not sure why it's hard to grasp that by commenting on a blog, just like leaving comments on MaineToday, it doesn't mean you agree with all of the content posted, or with all of the other people commenting.
4) Because I have a life, job and am busy with volunteer work doesn't mean that I somehow am not on "Team Ayla." In fact, I honor Ayla by trying to make the world a safer place for kids and adults. If I had to choose between sitting online all day casting aspersions at people who disagree with me and spinning yarns based upon 1/4 truths versus choosing constructive outlets for change, I'll choose the latter. Since I'm not made of money I have to work anyway.
5) I am not linked with the person/people who call John a "pedophile." That's a serious accusation and I have never met him so I would never say such a thing.
6) I am not linked with this blog other than I chose to post over here after I was attacked over at U4A.
7) I don't agree with everything Obscure has said or done and my posting here does not mean I do.
8) I don't know any of you personally over at U4A, so I can honestly say I do not dislike YOU other than some things you have said or ways you acted online. In the end we're all concerned about Ayla, so while you can't appreciate or see MY concern and caring, I see yours. We just show it differently.
Merry Christmas :)
WHERE IS AYLA?
Typo: "choosing construction outlets for change" should read "constructive." I don't wear a hard hat for a living, just a Tin Foil Fedora. ;)
DeleteAAAAAAAA...MEN!!!!!!!!!
DeleteDeniseeee is under the impression that I am hurt. I am not. What they do over at U4A hurts Ayla's case when they silence people.
DeleteYes, TT/Team Truth/Tin Foil Fedora, one person. Not rocket science. Team Truth was abbreviated by others to "TT" so I ran with it.
I am sure the paper comment was also directed towards you ba-phoon's as well.
ReplyDeleteVitriol, I can see that. But I haven't seen anyone here claiming to be doing anything other than seeking truth, exposing lies and asking questions. I haven't seen Obscure call this "Ayla's Blog." I personally have never engaged in conspiracy theories.
DeleteFunny, the newest rumor/disinformation I have seen is that Trista has retained a criminal defense attorney supposedly since April.....and this rumor is supposedly verified by Jeff, Trista's step dad....
ReplyDeleteoaklandrez
some of the things stated previously do not jive with some of the things stated here - example: when the info was 1st released about the trip to Machiasport, Trista/Jeff said that she didn't know until 11:30, that her phone had been ringing repeatedly and Robert decided it must be important and woke her up to answer it. This article cites Robert as saying he answered the phone at 10 am and woke Trista up to take the call. Not that anyone will see a problem with this conflict of information. (Like, arguing for months that Trista was only in rehab for alcohol, that "using" can just refer to alcohol, etc. In the past few weeks we've heard Trista specifically say drugs and alcohol.)
Deletehttp://www.kjonline.com/news/closer-look-at-cases-earliest-moments_2012-12-17.html
This article says that they drove straight back to Watervile. Previously Trista & Jeff stated they drove back to Portland where she met up with her dad and drove back to Waterville.
DeleteAlso this article states that Ron told Robert not to wake Trista up during his first phone call to Robert. Previously it was stated that Robert had said the phone kept ringing and ringing but Trista was sleeping. Finally he became worried and answered it and woke her at about 11:00. No mention of having spoken to Ron.
Space & Anon.
DeleteEver changing stories, interesting isn't it?
If I remember correctly, and I think I do, we first learned of Trista's trip to Machiasport in late March, or early April,. It was in one of CBG's articles, as relayed to her by good ol Grandpa Jeff. I also remember that she (CBG) changed her first article, where she stated that ...they first went back to Portland, to... they drove straight to Waterville. CBG, stated the change was made because she had misunderstood Jeff.
HOWEVER, the change was made AFTER there were immediate questions as to why Trista would go all the way back to Portland when her daughter was missing.
So which story is true? Probably neither.
I don't trust anything that Grandpa Jeff had to say.
I've got a question, about a feeling...Anyone following this case get a feeling from Trista that she's got more to say? Like she should have more questions for Justin? and for Phoebe and Alisha? She seems really passive.
ReplyDeleteI was reading at the other blog & John totaly threw retired LE's grandson under the bus. lmao
ReplyDeleteI was reading at the other blog & John totaly threw his buddy's (retired LE anon's) grandkid (Matt) under the bus. lmao
ReplyDeleteWrong. There are two Matts posting. John threw nobody under the bus.
ReplyDeleteAlso McCauseland made a retort concerning the DiPietro's lawyers dancing around the "may not be blood issue".
McCauseland answered Wed. as quoted by Ben McCanna in the Sentinel. Check it out.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Ayla-Reynolds-case-If-its-DNA-its-probably-blood-expert-says.html
From Ben McCanna's article:
<< Police haven’t commented on Bourget’s claim about the DNA evidence, but Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said Wednesday that “there has been no change in any of our previous statements.”>>
NO CHANGE in the LE's previous statements. Looks like Bourget was playing that defense lawyer's trick: Trying the case beforehand in the court of public opinion.
Also in the same article, an expert weighs in on other points of interest in just what can be found in DNA ...blood is the easiest to detect and it holds stable whereas other bodily fluids are much harder and less stable from which to detect DNA.
Oh, oh.
So, we now need a "disinformation" article. LE can lie, people! Quite timely. Obscure evidently isn't kept that busy on her new job.
Want to guess where most of the public opinion about this case lies? Justin and his three other adults in and out of that house know something they're witholding on the case of Justin's missing baby....his own missing child! Now, why would they withhold anything which could bring this baby back?
The public as well as Trista and LE wants to know what happened to Ayla. It's not ever going to go away, Justin.
You are all lame and need to go check out the most recent post on UFA. . . interesting stuff there. Thinking stuff will be happening soon and Justina will get what he deserves. . . BRING AYLA HOME
ReplyDeleteLame? UFA interesting? Umm go read again, they are reaching. Analyzing the times people are lighting candles for Ayla? Really reaching. And I cant wait til these cult morons get sued for derogatory comments like these....
DeleteSlotsky says:
December 20, 2012 at 11:40 pm
I don’t see how Derrell can stand being married to Heidi for 27 years. I bet he drinks whiskey every night…after he comes home from work.
I know that if I was the one married to Heidi…I would become an alcoholic.
Amaleen6 says:
December 21, 2012 at 10:00 am
He probably keeps a bottle in his desk, knowing what’s he’s going home to.
Deniseeeeeeee says:
December 21, 2012 at 6:41 pm
he looks like a womanizing snake to me.
Anon, 12:21 8:10,
Delete"interesting stuff there"
Interesting, no, ...more like ...silly.
anon re: "interesting stuff" in the most recent post on U4A - are you referring to the following "mystery"?
DeleteHeidi Tudela, Kylie Tudela, Derek Tudela, Phoebe DiPietro and Wendy Caparratto Galvin all lit on line candles for Ayla on December 11th between 8 and 9 pm..... and then Justin DiPietro, Phoebe DiPietro, Heidi Tudela, Wendy and possibly Angela Harry all lit online candles for Ayla between 11 pm December 14th and 1 am December 15th?
Along with the speculation that these are dates & times of specific critical events regarding Ayla that all these people are aware of?
You might want to reconsider your definitions of "lame" and "interesting."
I have posted many times on the candle sight. And a couple of the nights I prayed for several people and then I put their initials after my prayers. Maybe this is what they a referring to? How sad to turn a sight where people go to pray into something ugly. Seems nothing is sacred over there.
DeleteAnonymous 12:46
DeleteSorry no can do. I have been here all along and I am going no where.
anonymous @ 12:46 pm
Deletego play in traffic. you disgust me.
Thanks Obscure I won't lie your post made me smile.
DeleteHave a safe and very Merry Christmas everyone!
ReplyDeleteOT: Can someone please translate the following for me:
ReplyDeleteaddie says:
December 21, 2012 at 8:23 pm
how would she know that mama…anyone can light a candle and what because angela thinks she knows everyones intials she knows that she is the only one that lit a candle…i think she lost her mind and really thinks that she is the only one there lighting candles….
and that was a month ago that she says light a candle…either you or john post the links every day and yes we light candles every day.
what is wrong with her.
so now she is saying that she checks the candle page ayla. to make sure the candles are lit.
so her excuse for lighting then on the 11th and 14th will be that she just checked it as usual and noticed that it was dark so she lit them…
way to try and cover your ass when it is too late Angela.
we know you dont light candles there. we know you dont care if any other from tllom lights candles there if you did then you would post it every day on tllom just like it is posted here.
feburary then again in november….
and if you did light them every other day as you say you check then you would do it on all 3 of the ayal pages. not just one.
and are you saying that you check every other day and if it is bright in there you dont light them because you think there is enough already lit…i dont understand you.
and those pins that you say you mail all over the country are out dated…the 30k award is expired. so why dont you say you have mailed them because really you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper with all your lies. why would you still be mailing pins with wrong info on it. is it because you have so many and you never got them all mailed out. if that is the case then you never mailed them out to begin with. it would take 2 days to mail 1000 pins. not 10 days or 10 months!!!!!!!!!!!
OR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Given that they believe Justin murdered his baby daughter for insurance money, he couldn't just have his whole family helping him - the implication here is that his best friend's mom's religious cousin from out of state was brought in on the cover up also. Clear as mud? Perhaps there will be a poll about the level of Angela's involvement.
DeleteWell I could,.. but something tells me I shouldn't.
DeleteThere's that darn conscience thing again. :)
Holy schnitzel. It has to be a joke. Right?
DeleteThis was an accident which they are all covering up. It was easier to just throw Ayla away rather than have to do some interminable investigations about her death. Ayla was expendable. Besides kids can always be replaced, right? Justin is as good at it as Trista.
ReplyDeleteI think the LP policy was just doing a favor for BF Forever, Derek. You know Derek the last one outside of the family, supposedly to see Ayla alive on the 16th? Yeah, when he took his much younger baby son for a "playdate" with Ayla.
Well did ja ever! Just two old palsie-walsie's on a "playdate". Right. I believe it. I believe it. Just letting their kids play together. But play what? Perhaps Ayla could learn to change a baby's diapers or something. That is the funniest story the DiPietros and Tudelas have come up with. Derek and Justin...two dads on a playdate. As if!
From Derek and Heidi, when she finally got the story straight, we learn that Derek saw Ayla alive on the morning? afternoon? of the 16th. Thus, an alibi is supplied for dear ol' dad of the year, Justin. I'd be so curious to know who was the last independent observer of Ayla alive outside the family and that old family friend. Wouldn't you all be curious to discover an outside source who actually saw Ayla on a certain date before the night of the 16/17th? The night when Ayla with a broken arm wasn't checked on for over 12 hours. Anyone would believe that story, right? Ah, those fab "straight-faced tests!
Was it the morning or afternoon? And what day did Derek see Ayla? And it was reported Ayla's arm had healed by this time. And how many hours was it she was not checked on? Where do you get 12? Maybe you should get your story straight.
Delete