“Personally, I do not believe anything happened to Ayla other than she was taken,” she said. She owns the Violette Avenue house, but was not there the night Ayla disappeared. Phoebe
Are there similarities in these statements?
Update1: Kudos to you Ashley! No matter whose side anyone is on, I think the right thing to do is hold out hope that Ayla is alive! Even if LE, her mother, and a particular cult has given up, it's good to know that some people are going to keep looking for, and think of, a LIVING child!!!
Are you asking from an SA viewpoint?
ReplyDeleteThat too...in general...at all...
DeleteTrista's statement:
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, the comment is made in the negative, making this a "sensitive" statement to Trista, which could indicate deception.
"I don't think", leaving room for others to think otherwise. She doesn't think, but she knows others might. In my opinion, Trista is lying. Everyone has had a bad day.
Phoebe's statement:
Again, this statement is formed in the negative, making this "sensitive" to Phoebe.
"Personally", she realizes that others might have a different opinion.
"I don't think", leaving room for others to "think" differently.
"anything"..."other than she was taken". Here she says she doesn't think "anything" happened to Ayla, but being taken is "something" so which is it?
"Taken" minimizing language. Her granddaughter was supposedly kidnapped, but she uses taken. Which is true, Ayla was taken somewhere. The mystery is where, and in what condition. In my opinion, she knows exactly what happened.
Hope this helps.
Ashley can't string together a coherent sentence, let alone a paragraph. She is an uneducated flake who will flip her views on any given day for the audience she is in front of and her own self-interests. She can't express any particular reason for her belief of the day, she can only rely on her past relationship with Trista to give herself legitimacy by proxy. But hey, if that gets her the attention she's looking for, that's good enough for her.
ReplyDeleteAshley has shown herself to be two-faced and willing to say whatever will advance her own agenda, and I don't think that agenda is very often related to Ayla. She took over U4A for a few days and worked those people into a frenzy over her cousin missing a couple of scheduled visits with Gabby. Remember that before you start high-fiving her for manipulating Ayla's case for her own gain again.
~Scout
I don't like this business of roasting another poster, but I'm with you on this one, Scout. And for all the reasons you cited.
DeleteI don't trust Ashley...at all.
ITA Scout. I tried to remain objective about that whole fiasco but I may have contributed to the mob mentality and if I did, I'm sorry. Ashley has her own agenda and it has nothing to do with Ayla. I think she is one of those people that lives for drama.
DeleteI don't know much about Ashley, as I don't do the facebook thing. So am unfamiliar with all she has said in the past, other than a few comments here and on U4A. Seems like I remember her being mentioned in a few news articles a long while back.
DeleteI remember the incident on U4A concerning J.L's. missed visits with Gabby. I don't necessarily blame Ashley for
for what took place though. Isn't each person responsible for what they say, and how they react?
I hope she is sincere in wanting to look for an alive Ayla.
likely Trista is not the only person with bi polar, or some other disorder, that speaks about this case
Delete"Are there similarities in these statements?"
ReplyDeleteYes
S's analysis, for whatever it's worth.
....SA :)
Trista is describing Ayla as being a very happy child. She's expressing what is in her heart.
Phoebe doesn't believe that anyone in her home hurt Ayla. She is expressing what is in her heart.
When I compare these 2 statments, I sense that neither want to believe Ayla has met with harm.
Yes, I agree Kudos to Ashley.
Your not alone Ashley. I'm not affiliated with TLLOM, the DiPietro's or Tudela's and I firmly believe that Ayla is alive.
I wish you the best of luck with your project, and hope to read more about it.
@S.'s analysis... Bravo! Well said.
Deleteposted by pogamen 1/23/2013
I don't care what people think about me or say, I have never taken my focus off from the most Important thing here and that is Ayla! My opinion on the case may have changed and some of my actions could have been done without but I can admit that. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion without being shunned upon. I have for the last 13 months and will always be for Ayla! I have her best interest at heart and won't let her be forgot about here in Waterville!
ReplyDeleteAshley...when you hijacked and abused U4A with you admin authority, and used said blog as a personal vehicle to advance a personal agenda, many questioned your intentions, integrity, sincerity, loyalty, and dedication to Ayla.
DeleteFor some 48 hours, you held U4A hostage on the Gabbie, Elisha, and your cousin Justin Linnell's crisis. YOU reported 29 Violette abandoned...right down to the missing orange cat detail.
PS: Just curious...what gives with your past history of violating restraing orders?
I never highjacked U4A all the posts I ever did were aproved first. This is crazy really you people make honest caring individuals look like crazy people. I'm here to support Ayla her return and her justice. Im sorry my comments have got all ur panties in a bunch. But I'm not who any of you make me out to be.
ReplyDelete